Ontario Water and Wastewater Association/Ontario Municipal Water Association Annual Conference and Tradeshow Green Strategy
Organization: Ontario Water Works Association
Location: Niagara Falls,Ontario,Canada
Date: May 6, 2012
Date End: May 9, 2012
OWWA/OMWA is committed to minimizing the waste, water, energy consumption, and air emissions at the Conference by making environmental considerations and evaluating the environmental impact at all stages of planning.
- To actively engage all participants to assist in reducing the environmentally harmful impact of the conference, while still maintaining valuable education and networking opportunities.
- To purchase local products and use local service providers whenever possible.
- To leave a positive impact on the local community.
- Reduction: Waste produced by conference organizers and attendees will be minimized where possible.
- Reuse: Encourage the reuse of products where possible.
- Recycle: Ensure that conference facilities recycle as much material as possible.
Visit the website for more information.
Ontario Water Works Association
Suite 200, 1092 Islington Avenue
Canada, M8Z 4R9